cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shipped and Tracking

I'm anxiously awaiting notification my One has shipped.  Who will be the first to receive their notice?  Really, really hoping that the "wiggle room" they put in the orders doesn't apply and we all get them on Friday! 

251 REPLIES 251
Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ditto - this thread has been like a support group, lol. Feel like we should all have a party together tonight! I'm within UPS 4 hr. window...waiting...

Highlighted
Journeyman

That "support" link on the navigation bar should point to this thread, lmao.

Any minnesotans (I know there's a few minneapolis folks!) have tracking updates? My friend said his computer parts got stuck in Eagan UPS for three days 😞

Still hasn't left Eagan.

Also, how's 4G LTE down in Minneapolis/Saint Paul? Moving there this fall.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine just showed up here in Kansas City area.  Woot!

Highlighted
Journeyman

St. Paulite here. My One is being delivered to my office in Mendota Heights. It's out for delivery from Eagan now. I leave at 2 today, so hopefully it gets here before then!

As for the LTE, I get it at my office sometimes, and have gotten it in some areas, but not all. So far it's just kind of spotty, but fast when you can get it! I use wi-fi at home so luckily I don't depend on it too much.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in Minneapolis and UPS says its out for delivery - should be here by 3pm at latest. UPS had two non-stop flights from Louisville - yours was probably on the flight that arrived last night around 8pm (that was a delay of almost 4hrs). I believe my phone was on a later flight that arrived 3:30am - it was scanned in Mpls as arriving 4am and out for deliver 4:34am. Usually my UPS goes through Eagan first too, but didn't this time so not sure what route your phone will take. Hope it makes it to St. Cloud today!

Sensorly.com shows Sprint lte in parts of the twin cities - check out their map. Sprint says by June it should be 75% functional. I am anxious to try it out - I don't have lte where I live, but it shows it close by and I'm hoping since I live in a high rise I might pick it up. Crossing my fingers.

Any other MN folks to weigh in?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got mine a couple hours ago.  All I can say is wow.  Not a glitch or hesitation in sight.  So fluid.  And the phone moves over all files from your old device via wifi.  It took about an hr to move my music over but that could have been due to my old phone's speed.  Still trying to figure out why my wifi security is not working with my router but my other routers open connection is super strong.  THis has the best wifi reception of a phone I have ever seen.  Very happy so far.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just came home from a long day and opened my package!

Holy crap you guys, this phone is awesome. In case you didn't already know 😛

so smooth and fancy... Gets a little hot in my hands but that's fine.

Thanks so much for all your help, everyone! ❤️

Highlighted
Journeyman

Friday, 04/19/2013
Monday, 04/22/2013
Approximate Delivery Time:
By End of Day
   Arrived -    Eagan,    MN,    United States,    Thursday, 04/18/2013  

DateLocal TimeActivity
   Eagan,    MN,    United States     04/18/2013    11:20 P.M.  Arrival Scan                   
   Minneapolis,    MN,    United States     04/18/2013    10:47 P.M.  Departure Scan        
          04/18/2013    8:04 P.M.  Arrival Scan        
   Louisville,    KY,    United States     04/18/2013    7:24 P.M.  Departure Scan        
          04/18/2013    12:02 P.M.  Origin Scan        
       United States     04/18/2013    12:28 P.M.  Order Processed: Ready for UPS        

My fears are confirmed.

Looks like mine got lost in Eagan.

I don't see how they expect to get it to me by end of today from Eagan. It's less than three hours to midnight.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I called Eagan. They told me to contact Sprint telling them I have a lost package, and that Sprint should initiate an investigation.

I'm pissed. Transferred my number from Virgin Mobile to Sprint. They told me it would take 3 business days, so I should be able to use my old phone until Monday. Less than 24 hours later I'm unable to use my old phone. I was relying on receiving this phone today, as I use my phone frequently for work.

So disappoint 💔

EDIT: Sprint informed me my phone was probably stolen. Figuring out if I can pick one up in-store tomorrow morning.

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey how are you I have a little problem I order something from the Sprint store 2&a half weeks ago and I still don't see my package is in my door can you help me to see what happens I called several times to the store in a tell me I sent we send your package to your current address but I still don't see it

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey how are you I have a little problem I order something from the Sprint store 2&a half weeks ago and I still don't see my package is in my door can you help me to see what happens I called several times to the store in a tell me I sent we send your package to your current address but I still don't see it

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat