Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

DGAGVGEG123 wrote:

My status just remains blank....just says what I have ordered and the date I ordered it

Mine too, that is not a good sign at all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. I placed my order on the morning of April 5th and there has been zero communication since then aside from the one email confirmation and the non-updated status page. I guess they're planning to ship them overnight by either the end of today or tomorrow. I hope so, at least.

Highlighted
Journeyman

DGAGVGEG123 wrote:

Try to get us the device by the 19th....I really don't understand Sprint at all.  How hard would it be for them to say On such and such a date we are going to ship out the phones over night......And why wait to the last min? and pay all that extra money in shipping? Why not just send them ground on the monday b4 release? and save a **** load of money they could spend on LTE towers in more areas to improve speeds and connection for their customer base.

I wholeheartedly agree about their lack of communication and the need for them to improve LTE coverage and speeds. As to why they don't ship via ground, I think a big reason is because overnight shipping reduces the amount of time the items are in transit and therefore reduces the number of people involved and the chances of things being stolen along the way. At least that's what someone told me once. I also imagine they are getting some pretty hefty discounts on the costs since they ship so much.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone know whether the delivery will be via DIRECT SIGNATURE REQUIRED or INDIRECT SIGNATURE REQUIRED?  Thanks.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

I know it's not the same as the real thing, but while you wait you can get a taste of the HTC One goodness from the online tutorials.

Highlighted
Journeyman

As far as shipping goes.... I work for a relatively small company and we can ship next day with fedex, 1-10 pounds,  at almost the same price as ground ($4-$7). So yeah, I can imagine they get ridiculous discounts and they aren't going to save that way.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The order status page will not load when I put in my order #. Good sign perhaps?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not too sure about that, because it's loading OK for me.  Like others, I have the updated status...

Status:Thanks for ordering the HTC One Silver with White accent. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 4/16 are expected to deliver on or around Friday, 4/19. Any orders placed on 4/17 or later will deliver in 2 to 5 business days from order date. You may continue to track status of your order on www.sprint.com/myorder.
Highlighted
Journeyman

They would be more enjoyable if I wouldn't have already watched every single review and tutorial video I could find to curb my appetite 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here lol!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think it's pretty safe to say that, at this point, we're not getting them tomorrow. Even if they shipped overnight, the window for that to be possible is getting pretty small. It's after 2 out east, noon here in Denver. My guess is that if we don't have shipping emails or tracking numbers by this time tomorrow, we're SOL. REALLY hoping I'm wrong.

Highlighted
Wizard

You leave no room for hope with your pessimistic outlook my friend.

How do you know they aren't shipped out? You can still get a track number at 10:00pm central time that shows your device shipped out at 5pm central.

Worse case you get the device Friday. You've waited for months to get the device, what's a day or two more?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat