cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped and Tracking

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Shipped and Tracking

Been chatting for 20 minutes. They can't find my order, even though I gave them the order number I got in my email. This is gonna piss me off, I think.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Check out the announcement just added to this space:

Looking for your tracking number? Because we are processing so many pre-orders so quickly, your tracking number takes a little longer to get to you than normal. Don’t worry. If you ordered before 4/16, your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/19 when your phone is already on its way to your door.  Thanks for your patience.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Let's stay positive people!!! I have a good feeling thats its coming on Friday because if it don't I'm gonna have a crappy weekend

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally some type of news!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is signature required?  And will UPS or FedEx be the carrier.  Thanks!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

justin.kramp. wrote:

Check out the announcement just added to this space:

Looking for your tracking number? Because we are processing so many pre-orders so quickly, your tracking number takes a little longer to get to you than normal. Don’t worry. If you ordered before 4/16, your tracking email may come as late as Friday, 4/19 when your phone is already on its way to your door.  Thanks for your patience.

Since it was ignored, again:  "Does anyone know whether the delivery will be via DIRECT SIGNATURE REQUIRED or INDIRECT SIGNATURE REQUIRED?  Thanks."

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maggie S.: I understand. You should get the phone on Friday or Saturday if you ordered the phone on the first day.

Best answer I can get out of them, not including the one Justin just posted. Friday OR Saturday? Then what's the point of pre-ordering?

Whoosa...Whoosa...just need to relax.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Hey Moondroid, I didn't ignore you, I just don't know. So I can't answer that question.

Highlighted
Journeyman

How are you being notified?  I have not received any email notification of my phone shipping yet.  I cannot wait to unload my Nexus S 4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

I spoke to a Sprint rep today and she said 9 times out of 10 it will be ups but we'll see!!

Highlighted
Wizard

Indirect signature required. They may even leave it without signing. Up to delivery person

Highlighted
Journeyman

justin.kramp. wrote:

Hey Moondroid, I didn't ignore you, I just don't know. So I can't answer that question.

Was referring to the other users here, but thanks.  Still, gotta be a way to find out.  "Steadicam" below says indirect signature required.  Hope that's true (I was worried about direct signature required, which is an enormous hassle).

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat