cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some widgets not listed on HTC One - KitKat

Journeyman

Some widgets not listed on HTC One - KitKat

I got a new shiny HTC One, everything ok until upgraded to Android 4.2.2, some widgets disappeared from the widget list, before the update they were there.

Note: My old EVO 4G LTE ran Jelly Bean and the widgets were there, after upgrading to KitKat the problem mentioned above also occurred, something is wrong with the KitKat version for the HTC One.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Some widgets not listed on HTC One - KitKat

NJ_Fella:

Some people are experiencing app removal after the update. I agree, this is unfortunate. Have you ben able to log into GooglePlay store from a PC and re-download the widgets that were erased?

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Actually there's nothing to re-install, that problem occurs when the app has widgets, the app works just fine but the widgets do not appear on the list.

Master

NJ_Fella,

Thanks for posting . I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing you. At this time, it's suggested to launch said application while we work with the manufacture to release a path or additional work around solutions are provided. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Thank You,

DePaul W.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat