cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Extreme Power Saving

Journeyman

So one problem i normally have is my battery lasting as long as I do through the day. I am always on the go no matter what, thats just how I am. So its hard for my phone to last throughout the day. Well, with the Extreme power saving mode I no longer have to worry!

This awesome feature on the E8 ensures that my battery lasts. While in the Extreme Power Saving Mode you will still have access to your essential phone features. If you turn it on with a 100% battery, your phone can last 2 weeks! Thats insane! If you have 10% battey left it will last for 30 hours! No more worrying about  dead batteries half way through the day (Or week even!)

The E8 already has a great, long lasting 2600 mAh battery! This power mode just makes it better!

Remember to follow me to get more great reviews on many current and upcoming phones!

Your Sprint Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”