cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: First impressions - Premium device disguised as a mid-tier phone.

Journeyman

I’ve had the HTC One E8 for just over a week now and I am thoroughlyimpressed. The device has a premium display and chipset at a mid-grade price. Check out JRUGGIER0’s blog for more information regarding the specs of the E8 compared to HTC’s flagshipM8. The curved edges of the polycarbonate (plastic) back plate makes this device easy to hold without losing its visual appeal. On the back you will also find a 13 MP camera with a single tone flash. The face of the phone contains a 5 MP Selfie camera, 5” HD display, and two front facing speakers. The “Boomsound” front facing speakers can push out a great deal of sound without losing any sound quality.

Phone - Front (On) 2.JPGhtc-one-e8-white.jpg

Another amazing feature of this phone is Sprint Spark. If you have not had a chance to try out Spark you might be blown away by the data speeds. This was my first time trying out Spark and I could not believe how much faster it is then my cable internet speeds. Check out Spark availability in your area.

Spark speed test.JPG

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. If you’ve had a chance to check out the device please let me know what you think of it.

Your HTC One E8 Launch Team Amabssadors

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.