cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Gaming on the HTC One E8

Journeyman

If you enjoy using your phone as a handheld gaming device. The HTC One E8 might be the best phone for you. It is far and away one of the best phones I’ve ever used for gaming.  Let me start with the processing power…. It is super quick with a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU and an Adreno 330 GPU. The processing power is a wonderful compliment to the beautiful 5 inch HD display. The reaction time is always immediate which provides a great experience. All of the specs are great, but they are very comparable to most flagship devices. The design is really where this phone separates itself from other devices I’ve owned.

Screenshot.png

One of the things I have really enjoyed is the HTC BoomSound stereo speakers that provide a great quality of sound. This might sound really crazy, but the placement of these speakers really work in the gamers favor. For example some other devices I’ve used have had speakers in really inconvenient places, like the bottom of your phone. Having the speakers on the face of the phone prevents you from covering the speakers and muffling the sound. When you tie all of these features together you end up with a wonderful gaming device.

If you’ve used this device or the M8 let me know what you thought of the gaming experience.
Face.JPG

Thanks for reading my latest blog!

Aaron (Sprint Product Ambassador)

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.