cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Gaming on the HTC One E8

Wizard

HTC-One-E8-2a.jpg

I grew up with in the era of Atari and the first generation Nintendo along with computer gaming and I've always loved video games. Unfortunately, as I get older the amount of time I can dedicate to games is not

what it used to be but I still will squeeze in some time where I can and the HTC One E8 really helps me get my "fix". I love stealth games like Splinter Cell and Assassins Creed and one of the most recent games I picked up from the play store

was Republique and it's all about stealth. check out the launch trailer:

What I love is the E8 has the horse power to really enjoy this game with no lag or hiccups, I love the dual speakers as it really helps you feel immersed in the game and the E8's screen is nice and bright and crystal clear. As I said earlier my

time for gaming has really fallen by the waist side but I love the fact that when I do have a min or two that the HTC One E8 will hold up and perform beautifully for gaming and at only 99 bucks you really can't beat it. I have to say that this has been

one of my favorite devices I've been able to test.

Still amazes me that 30yrs ago the first generation Nintendo came out at 199 bucks and was an 8bit gaming system and now I can play games on a device that is half that price and 100x's more powerful! Just check out these Quadrants benchmark:

Screenshot_2014-10-24-08-44-07.png

Overall the HTC One E8 is a powerful device with little cost. If you are in the market for a new phone check out the E8 you can't go wrong.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee