cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Great camera for a great price

Journeyman

When it comes to buying a new cell phone one of the biggest things I look for is a great camera. Since I typically use a phone as my primary shooter I tend to value the camera over other specs. The E8 will not let you down for the price tag. The device has a 13MP rear facing camera and a 5MP front facing camera. Those are really nice numbers, but they can sometimes be a bit misleading. The amount of light taken in and other factors can really affect the image quality. The E8 does not disappoint when it comes to snapping a photo in decent lighting.

Photo 1 a.JPGPhoto 2 a.JPG

The photos above were taken while driving around KC. Both were actually taken as we were moving and as you might have noticed there is very limited, if any at all, motion blur. When it comes to lower light situations the camera is good, but could be a little bit better.

low+light+a.JPG

For the price this is one of the best cameras you can get on a phone!

Thanks for reading my latest blog!

Aaron (SprintProduct Ambassador)

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.