cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 - BoomSound, Brightness, & Dot View Case

Wizard

E8.PNG

Recently there have been a lot of changes going on in my dept and as a result of that my workload has almost doubled but I welcome the work as I enjoy having a full/busy day. As a result of that I've been using my E8 a lot more for conf calls.

I don't care how many phones I've been thru and used over the last few years but nothing beats the dual speakers that HTC brings to the table and, at no time have I ever had an issue hearing anyone while on speaker with the E8. One of the great

features that comes with any HTC One device (as well as the E8) is not only the loudness but also clarity at higher volumes which really comes in handy when you are on the road listening to a conf call. I also find myself watching more content from Play Moves & TV

from Google. Not only is the sound really nice I found this great article that gives a quick over view on device displays and I am really impressed to see that, out of the devices listed, the E8 is ranked the best:

Brightness.PNG

Click here for full article

Dot View.PNG

Recently received a Dot View case for my E8 and, at first, I wasn't sure how much "I'd" really like it. it's an awesome case but I generally have not been a fan of cases that have a flap that covers the screen as it's nice having a display window but while driving and trying to answer a call can be pretty

tough when you are trying to open the flap and swipe for the call, However I thru this on and haven't looked back since. This case is awesome! I love that I don't have to open the flap to answer a call and check quick recent messages and it does not hinder the sound at all. My only concern is that the flap will become really lose after awhile of everyday use of opening and close it. I'm trying my best not to fold it backwards as to speed that process up but have to say that this is an ingenious design.

If you are looking for good case for your HTC One E8 device, check this one out!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.