cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 BoomSound

Journeyman

I listen to a lot of music. So it’s no surprise that I carry around most of my music with me, either in the cloud or on my mobile device itself. It may also come as no shock that I prefer a device that provides the best sound quality on the market.

HTC has been at the forefront of mobile device audio output for a few years now. And although it offers premium sound, it comes at no cost to owners of the HTC One line of devices. Including the “mid-range” HTC One E8.

The E8 gives you two front facing speakers each with its own amplifier. It is simply the best sound and loudest speakers I’ve ever used on any competitor’s phone. And by FAR the best sounding “Mid-Range” device I’ve ever held in my hands. For the audiophiles out there, here are the technical specs of the BoomSound profile:

-Reaching volume outputs of 95 dB

-85cc top speaker chamber and .80cc bottom speaker chamber

-Distortion-free, clear sound

-Temperature sensing control

For more details about BoomSound and HTC One E8 devices, visit

HTC BoomSound™: Blast the volume you deserve #HTCOne | HTC Boomsound | HTC One (M8) | HTC United Sta...

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit HTC One E8

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.