cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 - Designed to Stand Out

Wizard

That title is taken from HTC's micro-site for the E8 (found here) and I have to say that I agree. I've had this device for almost two weeks now and it's phenomenal and for only 99 bucks you really can't beat it.

Battery

What can I say other than the device has a great battery life, without enabling any power saving feature I've been averaging about 18-20hrs with moderate usage and I have yet to be in a situation that I felt like I wouldn't make it the entire day.

Camera

The E8 has a 13MP camera and it's fast, absolutely zero shutter lag and it does a great job in low light situations. Here are couple of photos from a local Sushi restaurant and a youtube video with a great review on the E8 Camera:

Sushi.jpg

Sushi1.jpg

Customer Reviews

Found some great customer reviews on the E8 from Sprints website:

CR_1.PNG

CR_2.PNG

These comments really do echo the feeling of the E8 and HTC did a great job bring another fantastic device to the lineup!

The Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.”