cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 Dot View is here

Journeyman

HTC-Dot-View-Case-Application.jpg

Source: Android Widget Center

I got my Dot View case for the HTC One E8 device today. If you have an HTC One, and you're not familiar with the dot view case, then you are most definitely missing out! This case offers protection on the front and back of your device, but ALSO lets you use the device with the case closed! Check this video showing off the features of the case:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jVOXMeWi7w8

The review is actually showing the Dot View case for HTC's flagship device: HTC One M8. Thankfully however,  since the E8 has such amazing capacity to do everything the more expensive flagship device can do, the case functionality was carried over for all of the features from the M8. This means you can see notifications like email, text, weather and batter! As well as answer/reject calls, and even make calls using the voice command built in. Even features like motion launch - a feature I will blog about more later on  since its my favorite one, work in some way to make your life easier. For example, you can double tap the front of the device with the case closed to see the time and weather. Swipe from the top and you still get the voice command just like you would without a case! You can also customize the background of the Dot View using one of their many designs, or even your own pictures! Its kind of crazy to see a picture of your child's face in Dot View mode!

HTC hit a homerun with this case, and hopefully there are many more iterations of this line of product to come! Have you tried the Dot View case for your HTC device yet?

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit HTC One E8

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.