cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 Final Thoughts

Journeyman

As you may have been able to guess from our previous blogs, the HTC One E8 is simply a great device. In my personal opinion, its the best "mid-range" I've ever used. HTC has taken everything I love about the HTC One M8 they releaseed earlier this year, and wrapped in a less expensive package. Despite the huge discount to the customer, HTC gives you everything you need in Blinkfeed and Sense 6, BoomSound and even Motion Launch. Even the change in camera was, at the very least, a lateral move given the increase in resolution.

I've loved every minute of using this phone, and it has only grown my appreciation of how well-built HTC's products are. Combined with added features from the Dot View case, this phone should be on everyone's list when shopping for a new phone. Who doesn't want premium features and premium build for a discounted price?

Okay so let's review some of my favortie features on this great device:

Motion Launch. This is probably my favorite feature on HTC devics today. This lets you dive straight into your phone without haveing to wake it up first. Just swipe up/left/right (depending on what you want to do) and you're there! talk about productivity.

Dot View Case. The case that provides protection, style and functionality to your phone. There isn't a better option for your One!

BlinkFeed. The "One-stop shop for all of your news and social media content. You can customize what you see and its always a home button away from anything you're doing!

Oh yea, THE PRICE!! Just $99 for a 2year service agreement, or $0 down on easy pay for approved customers! For these reason and a whole lot more, I would reccomend this phone to anyone! Job well done HTC.

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit HTC One E8

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.