cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 Final Thoughts

Journeyman

In this blog I will cover my final thoughts on the HTC One E8. As a whole the phone is excellent. The device excels in many ways from its design to the internals. The preloaded software is pretty decent and HTC does a good job of pushing updates after the initial release. If you are looking for a great value then this is the device for you. There are some things I wish where a little different.

One of the big things for me is image quality in all settings. In good lighting the camera is on par or better than any device on the market. In low light settings I would have liked to see a two tone flash and a little bit better sensor. At this price though it’s still a great camera.

Overall if you are looking for value this device covers just about everything you are looking for! If you have any questions about this device let me know as I would be glad to answer them.

Thanks for taking a moment of your time to read my blog.

Aaron (Sprint Product Ambassador)

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.