cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 First Impressions

Journeyman

I was lucky enough to have the latest HTC flagship device the HTC One M8 Harman Kardon a few months ago. Last week I picked up my second HTC One flagship device! Well... Sort of... Introducing the HTC One E8! 

HTC-One-E8-2.jpg

Source: PhoneArena

The HTC One E8 shows off HTC's ability to make a great phone cheaper. It does sport a few slight changes, but they don't take away from the power of the device or the look and build quality. Its wrapped in a plastic polycarbonate casing instead of the aluminum, available in 16GB instead of 32GB and a 13MP camera instead of the duo camera, but the tradeoffs virtually end there. The "mid range" device still has an 800 snapdragon quad core processor and the latest version of HTC sense. With a price point of $99 on contract you can't beat the price for a phone with these specs.

Each change has its advantages as well. Plastic casing makes the phone lighter, less on board memory makes the phone cheaper. And despite not having the duo camera, the E8 actually has more megapixels than the M8! Throughout the next few weeks, I'll write about my favorite features, the dot view case and maybe show off a photo or two!

Thanks for reading, For more information on this device visit HTC One E8

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.