cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 - It's Just Easy!

Wizard

HTC One E8.PNG

I've had the pleasure of having the E8 for four, almost five, weeks now and for a device that is considered a mid-range device it has to be one of the best out there. Its a super phone in disguise. One common theme I've noticed is that the device sells itself, almost everyone

that I've shown this to and demo'd it says that they can see themselves getting this device, it's powerful, great camera, solid design, comfortable, and they love the bright screen. To top it all off the Dot View case just makes it that much more a cut above other mid-range devices. Not only that everything on the phone is "Just Easy" to use, I have yet to run into any issues with the E8 that would leave any type of sour taste in my mouth and everyone I've shown this device too has tried putting it thru it's paces and it comes out on top!  The E8 is only 99 bucks (with a 2yr contract) and packs quite a punch. It's one of those devices that you just can't go wrong with it. If you are looking for a device for yourself and don't want to break the bank then this is for you, if you have children and want to get them something nice without breaking the bank this, again, is an awesome choice. Overall HTC, in my opinion, has really set the bar on quality and the E8 delivers on that.

Here is a great overview of the E8 from an Android Central article from June:

HTC Extends.PNG

Needless to say that if you are looking for a great device with tons of features and a solid build. You will really want to take a look at the HTC One E8. It has been one of my most favorite devices to test and use and I'm sure you will love it too.

Your HTC One E8 Launch Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee