cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador:HTC One E8 - One of My Favorite Features!

Wizard

HTC One E8 camera.PNG

This is one of my favorite features of the HTC One series (going back to the M7) is the ability to adjust playback speed when recording in slow motion. This makes for a lot of fun if you have kids in sports, taking it to a skate park, or just into making movies. You name it and there are tons

of opportunities to really add some "flair" to your video's by having the ability to slow down certain portions of it while the rest of the video plays normal. I did have a video of my nephew playing soccer but I must have deleted it by mistake as it's not on my device anymore but here is a

brief video on using this:

Here is how to record/edit a video and adjust the playback speeds

Playback speed.PNG

For more help with your HTC One E8 click here

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.