cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Blink Feed

Sprint Product Ambassador

Blinkfeed.jpg

I have really been enjoying HTC’s News aggregator Blink Feed. I didn't use it all that much on previous HTC devices. Well I have to say I should have been using this a while ago. I find myself never opening my individual news or social media apps. Blink Feed plugs all that in for you with ease. I have all the news I am interested in plus my twitter feed is integrated as well. You are even able to post directly from blink feed which is super convenient. My favorite feature of all it the read it later feature. A great use case for this would be if you know you’re going somewhere that doesn't have coverage, like an air plane or you just want to save the article so you don’t forget. I constantly am saving articles for later so I don’t forget about them because they will be buried in a short period of time with all the current news flooding in. With a swipe to your left you will stay informed!

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.