cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: HTC One E8 - The Best Brand New Phone You Can Buy for $99

Sprint Product Ambassador

htc-one-e8-white.jpg

Period, end of story.

I challenge you to find a better smartphone out there for the price.  $99 for this awesome handset is a no brainer!

Even though it's categorized as a midrange phone, the E8 is basically a slightly toned down M8 in a slick polycarbonate chassis with a killer screen and incredible processing power.  Really it's a crime to even call this midrange, but as we have seen this year most mid-tier Android phones released this year have shown that you don't have to sacrifice features and performance for price.

One of the things that continues to strike me is how fantastic the screen is for a device this inexpensive.  Packing a 5" 1080p HD Super LCD screen with wraparound edges, you're going to be blown away by just how good it is.  Colors pop and images are super crisp.

The camera is also excellent, with a 13MP rear shooter with BSI and HD video recording.

E8 camera rear.JPG

The front facing "selfie" camera is a whopping 5MP which if you think about it, was the standard REAR camera MP count a couple of years ago.  It's really astounding how fast the tech has advanced in such a short time!

e8 camera front.JPG

Finally, I gotta give it up to Blinkfeed.  I am a news junkie by nature and have been hooked on Blinkfeed since its debut on the original One device, the M7 last year.  I love the way I can customize it with the feeds that I like and change the color/themes as well.  Blinkfeed provides the infomation I care about at a glance including integration with my social networks too.

Bottom line, if you're in the market for a seriously good Android phone for an incredible price, the E8 will not disappoint.  Innovative design, a beautiful display, a great camera and the awesomeness of HTC's Sense 6 software all add up to the best phone you can buy for $99.

Until next time,

The Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.