Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint announces a Harman-Kardon version of the HTC One M8

Wizard

Sprint announces a Harman-Kardon version of the HTC One M8

7 REPLIES 7
GrandMaster

Re: Sprint announces a Harman-Kardon version of the HTC One M8

cant view that link but its safe to say i'll be waiting until at least the next tri band device comes out to see if they improve on any of the missed abilities with their first wave of phones that came out...wonder if they'll bring back the extra antenna or not lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Yeah but the current M8 is tri-band I don't think there will be much difference between the devices that are out now the main issue will depend on how well Sprint will improve their towers and network.

GrandMaster

that plus the addition of SVOLTE will make a HUGE difference..just have to wait and see if/when this happens.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Yeah true..  But I might have to upgrade my M7..

HTC One (M8) Harman-Kardon edition hands on - YouTube

GrandMaster

i cant view that either lol..limited access through my work comp. so whats the difference between the M8 and the M8 Harman-Kardon edition?

Wizard

Looks like hardware of course on the audio side software as well.

Sprint Announces The Harman/Kardon Edition HTC One M8 | LaptopMemo

The device itself, remains identical to the original, but has the advantage of superior audio — even above that of HTC’s own BoomSound, which is highly regarded among all the HTC One M8 models. To further refine and make the harmon/kardon edition extravagant, HTC has coated the One M8 in black aluminum and champagne accents.

One of the methods is Clarifi, a music restoration technology; instead of boosting bass or equalization, the solution refines the music streaming audio to high-quality audio formats. LiveStage is a similar software, that assists with video quality and audio.

Also included are over a $100 harmon/kardon headphones, with full volume and playback control.

Availability will be on May 9th, exclusively on Sprint, with some high quality audio retailers stocking the HTC One M8 harman/kardon edition.

GrandMaster

sweeeeet..

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat