Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking ONE for the team

Highlighted
Master

Taking ONE for the team

Dear Sprint,

As you are aware, the community offers allot of support to users from users with actual hands on experience with the phones. As such, I would be willing to take ONE for the team so-to-speak and put my current phone away an activate a ONE in it's place if you would be willing to supply one. This way I can help offer support for the new phone when it becomes available and take some of the strain off the Sprint Reps. Plus it's been proven that actual hands on experience is seen as a benefit as we can specifically address the issues on the device that we are actually using.

Thank you.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

smotrs,

Thanks for your Community post. We appreciate your interest in such program. We appreciate your willing to assist us and we gladly appreciate your assistance when you are able to help us.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

remember how many times we tried to get something like this approved? their current way of doing it doesnt work quit as well as they think..epecially with updates and their bugs

smotrs wrote:

Dear Sprint,

As you are aware, the community offers allot of support to users from users with actual hands on experience with the phones. As such, I would be willing to take ONE for the team so-to-speak and put my current phone away an activate a ONE in it's place if you would be willing to supply one. This way I can help offer support for the new phone when it becomes available and take some of the strain off the Sprint Reps. Plus it's been proven that actual hands on experience is seen as a benefit as we can specifically address the issues on the device that we are actually using.

Thank you.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Yeah, I still wish the premier system was still around. I would be upgrading myself. On one hand, I'd have the new shiny goodness on the other I would be up to date with the actual phone users would be clamoring to the boards for assistance on.

First time I see an admin post, "Remove the battery." I'll probably die laughing. I still see it every once in a while with the LTEVO.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

i see it non stop lol..i pretty much gave up on correcting it...if they cant scan through all the posts from someone to get an understanding on what they have going on before responding thats their own deal..its only making them look like they dont know what theyre talking about....goes right in line with jumping right to insisting someone perform a FR on their phone when no other methods were even attempted..way to troubleshoot lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat