cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update available?

Journeyman

Update available?

Every time I go into my Sprint Zone app and check the status of my device it says I have an update (KOT49H release-keys) but when I select update now, it says everything is up to date. What is going on here?

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Update available?

I see the same thing on the two HTC ONES on my account.

Also keep getting alerts for Battery Snapshot ( Battery problem - charging : Unknown charging issue - Health : Overheat )

Anyone else seeing this?

GrandMaster

this has been an ongoing ordeal for quite some time now..its a issue with how the sprint zone is reading the phones info...at no point have any of the phones that show this problem over heated or even came close to over heating.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks fireguy_6364 that`s good to know.

GrandMaster

no worries..we beat this one into pulp when it was first noticed a while ago...at no point has anyones phone actually over heated yet they still got the reports..personally unless my phone feels like its about to burn a hole in my pocket i dont bother looking at the sprint zone reports

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

This is a known issue with the Sprint zone app. What type of phone do you have? What software version do you have on your phone? I will check to see if there are any software updates available. Thank you 

Colleen Sprint social care 

Journeyman

I hate to bump an old post but I seem to be having this problem as well on my Sprint HTC One. It's currently updated to 4.4.2 on HTC Sense 5.5 Software Version 4.06. I had trouble with my phone previously staying connected to the network and a Tech helped me reactivate and it seems to be holding, but I still experience the "Update your KOT49H release-keys" message and when I click it does nothing and states its up to date.

GrandMaster

does it pop up on your screen or is this through the sprint zone?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat