cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Update

All indications from HTC including Tweets said carrier specific HTC One's would be getting the Kit Kat update by the end of January. Are there any indications as to whether that is still the target date?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
GrandMaster

so are they talking about the straight google version that you would buy straight from HTC?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

The Google Play Edition and Developer Editions have both received KitKat 4.4. The HTC ONE has now been pushed to possibly the end of January, but more likely February according to the latest blogs.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No, The Google version has already been updated in November. HTC said that the carrier versions (Sprint/ATT/etc) should roll out by the end of January.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's what I just said about the Google Play Edition! Go to Google News and do a search yourself on the HTC ONE. The latest news is probably February now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We must have been typing at the same time. When I hit to submit, your post was there. It wasn't prior

Highlighted
Journeyman

No problem. That's happened to me before too.

Highlighted
Master

Good afternoon! Thank you for your input and providing the useful information to others on this thread. Please let us know if you have any additional comments/questions.

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
GrandMaster

sweet...have a odd random wifi notification issue that im in hopes it will clear up with the new OS. aside from that my One is running like a champ

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

Hey there,

The best place to check for any announcements would be www.sprint.com/newsroom .

Thank you,
*Paida.

Highlighted
Master

BALANSBOY1,

The HTC One software update to Kit Kat released earlier this month.  Please do let us know fi you have any questions.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat