Did you mean: 

We all just got a little closer to KitKat 4.4

Highlighted
Journeyman

We all just got a little closer to KitKat 4.4

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

I cannot wait, go Sprint, go!  You are always the first to push out updates, so excited.  Sense 5.5 is going to be great along with all the other little tweaks. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

hopefully the bugs and issues that usually come in with said OS updates is a bit less than usual lol..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

kenjag1,

This is indeed great news!  Thanks for posting!  Also keep an eye on sprint.com/newsroom for all the latest directly from Sprint.

*Shannon

Social Care

Highlighted
Master

Benet-

Thanks for the comment! We do our best to be the BEST in the business! Thank you for being our customer! 

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am a regular poster on AndroidCentral.com. The consensus there is that Sprint will be the first carier to push the update based on past history. I hope so.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just read that ATT hit the devices today. I hope Sprint is almost done with certification. Any updates from you at customer care?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I read a bogus article from CNET where the title said Android 4.4.2 but it was really 4.2.2 for HTC One X.  Grain of salt taken.

But now I've read on Reddit that someone recieved a text from ATT saying it was out, Hmmm.

Highlighted
Journeyman

False alarm. But we are getting closer. HTC tweeted yesterday that it has been delayed a week or two. But I still like how transparent and forthcoming HTC is being.

Highlighted
Master

BALANSBOY1,

Sorry for the delayed response, I see in another you mentioned receiving the update and that so far you're pleased with it. Thanks for sharing your experience with us, as always if you have any concerns please let us know.

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

Jimberry218,

Thanks for the post. Did you get the update? Let us know if you need an assist.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat