cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the new HTC One be released on SPRINT

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will the new HTC One be released on SPRINT

Title says it all, And are there any other new phones coming out in the next few months

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for reaching out to us. We do not have an official release date for the HTC one at this time, but for any updates pertaining to release dates for the HTC ONE, or any other Sprint device please visit http://newsroom.sprint.com/. For details regarding the HTC ONE please visit http://newsroom.sprint.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=2514.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Highlighted
GrandMaster

only thing you will hear until its officially announced will be rumors...and those current rumors are 2nd quarter for both the S4 and the HTC One...the One rumor is still a bit sketchy though...the S4 rumor seems a bit more solid though..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I seems that both Merrill lynch and this guy are saying US is a go for March. but when in March nobody don't knows

Patron

all this month is march....

Highlighted
Journeyman

March is almost over. We have a week and a few glorified days left before April 1st. Anticipation is killing me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I want the HTC One so bad. I've been loyal to HTC for sooooo long and my EVO 3D is on it's last leg. This delay of the One is driving me insane. I need the one to drop like ASAP. Any updates on when we can at least expect a release date? I don't want to convert to Samsung or Apple but at this rate I just may have no choice.

Highlighted
Wizard

WattsIV

Thanks for reaching out to us. We do not have an official release date for the HTC ONE at this time, but we are expecting to release it sometime during the second quarter of this year, so hopefully soon. For updates please stay tuned to our Community page for devices, or our newsroom at http://newsroom.sprint.com/ Thanks for your patience, and I hope that we satisfy your anticipation soon!

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Highlighted
Master

At least it's not being held up in customs like the LTEVO, your lucky, you just have to wait for the manufacturer to send it to the distributors. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

i swear if i hear another answer like this friggin robot im gonna lose it. at least tell us whats taking so long. im getting to my breaking point with customer cares robo answers

Highlighted
Wizard

Evomanz31

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry but we do not prematurely provide release dates until details have been officially finalized between Sprint and HTC. Once all testing for the HTC ONE and availability has been confirmed, an announcement will be made. A number of factors can play a part in the possible delay of the launch of a product, so we do not provide release dates until we have an official set for a product launch.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

how about that another robo answer. are you guys capable of thinking for yourselves? i just got an email from htc updating me on the delay and US release. of course i didnt get one from you guys and obviously you dont have the most up to date info either.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat