cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the new HTC One be released on SPRINT

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will the new HTC One be released on SPRINT

Title says it all, And are there any other new phones coming out in the next few months

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Master

End of April according to HTC,

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-gives-update-htc-one-delays-availability

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Wizard

Evomanz31

We understand your anticipation for wanting the HTC ONE ASAP, but as I stated above, a number of factors can play a part in the possible delay of the launch of a product, so we do not provide release dates until we have an official set for a product launch. Thanks for your patience.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

if all youre gonna do is post the same answer over and over id rather you not reply

Journeyman

i just called 2 of my local stores (vancouver wa) and asked "are you taking preorders for the HTC One yet?" and both said yes! one of the stores said I had to come in and pay $50 for a preorder gift card and the other just took my phone# and added it to some sort of preorder list.

Highlighted
Journeyman

are they sprint owned stores or 3rd party dealers

Highlighted
Journeyman

good point. the one that took my # down is a sprint owned store I believe because they're a repair store. the one that took my reservation via gift card I have no idea but it's possible they're 3rd party but it doesn't say on the business card I picked up there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an Evo 3D as well & it's pretty much on it's last leg! I'm soooo ready for a new phone & have been very loyal to both Sprint & HTC, but I'm so tired of having a crappy phone that idk how much longer I can wait for the One, especially without knowing even approximately when it will become available!! I'm not a fan of iPhone's so I'm now considering the Note 2, but I REALLY want the One!! C'mon Sprint, you're driving us nuts with anticipation!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I to want the HTC One to come out. But as I live in the middle of NO Where southern Illinois I doubt that I will see LTE service any time soon. I just now get limited 4G service. So having a shinny new LTE based phone wont do me any good.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

if youre just now getting limited 4G then its gotta be LTE..the work on the old 4G stopped years ago

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint coverage map dont show it. It only shows 3G

WebImageStream10.gif

Shows 3G and more for my area (62450 zip code)

Highlighted
GrandMaster

it will not show 4G LTE until it has been publicly announced..which phone are you using by the way?

if you have an LTE capable phone then downlaod the sensorly app...it will show you areas that others running that app have picked up a LTE signal..if you DONT have  a LTE capable phone then then the app should show you the old wimax 4G as well..which if you didnt have it before they havent done any upgrades to it in years since it was dead in the water for deployment..but you never know..maybe they finally fixed it or something..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a EVO 4G right now. Am ready to upgrade to a new phone but dont wanna get a LTE phone if I cant use it in my area. My wife has the S3 and doesnt get LTE either.

That app did not show me anything for my area

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat