cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the new HTC One be released on SPRINT

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will the new HTC One be released on SPRINT

Title says it all, And are there any other new phones coming out in the next few months

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
GrandMaster

yah they use different 4G. one other thing to check would be www.s4gru.com . true its a 3rd party site but they have insider information on the roll out of Network Vision.

disclaimer...they are a 3rd party site and until sprint releases a public announcement anything they post is to be considered rumor only..especially when it comes to the dates..with that said theyre usually pretty spot on with their info

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat