cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

latest info (Sep 2014) on HTC One camera with no focus and pink tint

Master

Re: latest info (Sep 2014) on HTC One camera with no focus and pink tint

Phone.Caller,

Thank you for the feedback. Remember that we are always here to help.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

So what can sprint do to alleviate this issue? When I called them, I was told to call HTC. HTC said I could wipe my phone and send it in and get it back in about 10 days. I cannot do that as I use my phone for work and do not have another to use.

Master

Hi, ROOKSTOOL01

I know this can be frustrating, I'm here to help. Please email us with the information requested on the link http://bit.ly/1lCgRpq. Look forward to further assist you.

- Lisse
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

i received a OTA last night that says it has some bug fixes..to what? no idea..but its for 5.05.651.2 (325.18MB)

might try it out in case it has a fix for you guys...at this point all you can do is hope THIS is the one...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I have two HTC One phones with this problem.  The camera is almost unusable.   Is there a fix coming for this from HTC?    What else can Sprint do to fix it?

GrandMaster

nothing really..this is by far a fix that needs to come from HTC..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

LaraMai Have you tried taking your device to one of our repair stores for an exchange? - Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Naomi-  is that an option?   I do not currently have TEP on those phones.   Please message me or reply on how to proceed for an exchange.  Thanks!

Master

LaraMai, Please refer to this link to send me a private message http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've been living with the purple camera issue for several months, I noticed it after owning it for about 14 months. HTC won't even return my emails on the subject. I just waited it out till I had damage worth spending my square trade deductible on. If you don't have some sort of protection coverage you are basically SOL

Master

fmftinting,

You can also contact the manufacturer by phone at 877-293-0807.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks Crystal but Ive already filed a claim with Square Trade and received a replacement

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat