cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

latest info (Sep 2014) on HTC One camera with no focus and pink tint

Master

Re: latest info (Sep 2014) on HTC One camera with no focus and pink tint

fmftinting

Excellent! I hope that the new phone works better for you. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future. Happy Connecting!
- Robin W
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

So whats the Sprint fix?? a replacement or how does this work. i been dealing with it for a while now as well and im kind of getting annoyed by it. Sprint reps please advice on how does the replacement work or what fix is there ... i read on other places as well that replacements have been issued. thanks

Journeyman

So I went to the service center and the Sprint rep told me to get it checked out. They verified the camera issue and are sending me a replacement, however, the rep told me straight forward that the replacement will most likely have the same issue because it is an HTC issue, not Sprint!

Journeyman

I sent a message as advised above several days ago but have not heard back.  Can you follow up on this please?

Thank you

Master

Tlalok08,

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. We're here to help.

- David
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

As asked above, I would like more info about getting an exchange for the phone because of the camera issues.   How do I go about this, esp. given that I do not currently have insurance.  

Master

JOJOMANI1221

We are happy to hear that you will be receiving a replacement device. If you experience any similar problems with the new device, please let us know.

- Keisha
Sprint Social Care
Master

LaraMai,

If your device is out of its one year factory warranty, then you have a couple of options. You can either take the device into the Sprint store for an evaluation, or purchase a Remanufactured phone on our website. Let us know if this helps.

- David
Sprint Social Care
Master

LaraMai

Thank you for posting. Upon reviewing the threads I noticed that you were referred to the manufacturer regarding this issue. You stated that a replacement device was ordered for you. Please let us know if you are having the same issues with the new device. We do not have any recent update on the HTC One camera issue.
- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you.  I will take it to a store for an evaluation.

Journeyman

Eric, that message you refer to was not from me.   I do not have a replacement device nor was I told to speak to HTC.

The other sprint rep above answered my reply.

Thank you

Lara

Master

LaraMai,

Sorry for the confusion. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're always here to help.

- Kalah
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat