cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mms won't send

Journeyman

mms won't send

I can receive picture mail but I can't send picture mail. Anyone else having this problem?

51 REPLIES 51
GrandMaster

Re: mms won't send

you might have enough of a data connection to receive it but not send one back out. if you run a speed test on your data connection whats it look like? also are you using the stock messaging app or a 3rd party one like handcent or gosms?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Check out my Ookla Speedtest result. What's your speed? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1027610088

Journeyman

And I am using stock app.

GrandMaster

any way you can just copy/paste the results? i cant view that through my work comp..no idea why. if anything just post what the ping, download and upload is. im currently at work and on LTE..im averaging anywhere between 5-10mbps down (while inside) to 15-30+mbps down (while outside)

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks for your reply firefighters. I just talked to Sprint and they told me that it is a network problem and they are working on it.

Journeyman

*fireguy

GrandMaster

cool. yah seeing the ping and speeds it would have shown that way as well. mms messages are sent using data..so safe to say if you were having data issues it would push the problem to mms as well.

Master

shep - Thanks for posting! If you need any other assistance, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help. Indie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Well I wish Sprint would or could fix all the issues I'm having . But my data service still sucks and mms is still doesn't work. 4g is basically non existent. And has been since I joined Sprint "years now" they always tell me their working on it but my contract is up in May and if nothing improves I'm gone along with what looks like a whole lot of other unhappy customers.

Master

shep - That's not what we like to hear. We know this is very frustrating for you. We don't want to lose you as a valued customer. Let's try to figure out what's going on. I'd be more than happy to look into your coverage area to see what is going on and check the status of the nearest cell site. Can you provide the nearby cross streets and zip code? Also, what model device are you using? - Indie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Petrovitsky and 140th 98058

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat