cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wanting to compile screen shots please of your battery usage results

GrandMaster

Re: wanting to compile screen shots please of your battery usage results

it will show 4G up there instead of 3G..i believe the bars will still show you your data connection either way..up until you make a call..then it will show you your actual voice reception..which is how it was prior to them messing with it on this last update. personally i would have went with a different type of bar graph with the 3G/4G logo behind it or something..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Emil_R:

Until an update is rolled out you may want to utilize one of the apps that are obtainable from the Play Store that will show specifically how good of a connection you have to the tower.   While I cannot name them specifically (since they are not Specifically Sprint affiliated apps) I assure they are out there.  I use one on my Note 2 as well.  HTC is still working on resolving their software issue with regards to the signal bar.  Once the fix is announced, I will provide that information here.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

fireguy_6364:

While I cannot say with any degree of certainty what it will look like once they fix it and push it the fix to devise that suggestion of dual bars is a viable one.  Unfortunately, we will all have to wait and see what the fix produces.  

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

GrandMaster

throw some hints at them that they should add in bars as well for the data connection..not that its by far accurate..but it would be cool to see how both are somewhat running

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

fireguy_6364:

Well, I don’t know if I have that much pull, fireguy_6364, but I will do my best to relay that.  It might carry substantial more weight if you went to HTC’s forum and said that as well.   

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team  

GrandMaster

that will have to go onto my long list of " if i can remember to " lol...i dont do so swell with those once im off work..

Wizard

fireguy_6364:

There are a number of ToDo applications available on the Google Play Store that you may want to download.  I have a very good one that was free.  I use mine daily.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team 

GrandMaster

most of my mental powers are used up on Age of Empires...dang them for having a cool game

Wizard

fireguy_6364:

I do not have any experience with that game.  I’m more of  a Farmville 2 kind of guy.  But, there are a lot of other games you might like via SprintZone as well. 

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

GrandMaster

its like Farmville..but with battles, castles and troops lol.

Highlighted
Wizard

fireguy_6364:

Hey there, just an FYI. The signal bar issue is still be worked on.  No timeframe for an update rollout just yet.  I will keep you abreast as promised. 

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

GrandMaster

thank yuh sir...not that its a life and death deal..but it IS beyond annoying lol..thats for sure.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat