cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/29 - HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition Software Update - 3.30.654.2

Master

Re: 10/29 - HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition Software Update - 3.30.654.2

As far as I know, 3.30.654.2 is the latest. The only other thing that may have come out was a quick fix for the ItsOn issue, but not sure if it changed the version number.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Yeah, there is... Make the phone work! It's annoying to have to keep checking to see if I still have connectivity to be able to receive calls. My phone will show 2-3 bars on LTE, but I am unable to receive or send texts or receive or make calls. Only way to fix it is to reboot the device. Then it will work for a short period of time before I have to go and reboot the device again . Sprint's solution was to reload the phone. I already did a hard reset trying to troubleshoot the issue. Did a master wipe from the bootloader.

I'm almost ready to go back to my old Evo 4G LTE phone. At least it held signal.

Master

KK4BFN Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. I do understand your concerns. Please click here: www.sprint.com/newsroom to view our latest updates. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

- Jodi-Ann
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've had my phone for 1.5 weeks and have also not been prompted to get 4.4.4 on my phone. System updates tells me "there are no updates available for your phone"  - so im guessing it's been pulled...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got mine on December 1st and I'm also 4.4.3 with no updates available, also my gps is very spotty has anyone else experienced this as well.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat