Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/13 - HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition Software Update - 1.54.654.15

Wizard

6/13 - HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition Software Update - 1.54.654.15

HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition Software Update -  1.54.654.15

Enhancements/Fixes

• Network connectivity and improvements (voice and data)

This MR will prevent a scenario in which a device may take multiple attempts to connect to voice and/or data in fringe coverage, with potential to enter a state in which the device is unable to connect at all in some environments.

Important Notes

- Software version is 1.54.654.15

- This update is rolled-out to devices in batches.

- Refer to the HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition Software Update article in Support for install instructions

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: 6/13 - HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition Software Update - 1.54.654.15

I have the Harmon kardon HTC since I had this phone I have not been able to use it I have did every reset for the phone to the point Sprint rep said I need a new phone the. One I have has a defect so I did n the same thing is happening idk if it's just the phone Harmon Kardon should I just get a different phone I love htc

Journeyman

The only way I can use my phone now is I set up WiFi calling so I can receive my calls n text thru my home wifi

Highlighted
Master

ariana24khpissed,

We are sorry to hear about this. We would like to check out the network in your area. What is your zip code and some close cross streets? Also, do a profile update on your deice with these steps http://bit.ly/1rd92dY. This can help with signal issues.

-Patrick

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Search Sprint forums and Facebook and you'll see how long all HTC One M8 phone purchasers have been going back and forth on this issue. It's NOT our phones it's Sprint and they know it. I've been going thru this since July 2013....unable to terminate contract as I'm on disability, so I have to wait till contract expires. Don't waste your precious time with these people.

Master

deborahjones15,

I do apologize that you're having issues with your phone. I recommend allowing us to check the area and to alert our Network Team. Please provide me the nearest cross streets and zip code. I also recommend allowing us to troubleshoot the device, even though you believe there is nothing wrong with it. Please reach out to us, we're here to help.

Richard
Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat