cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can HTC's customer service get any worse? DO NOT BUY HTC!!!

Highlighted
Patron

Can HTC's customer service get any worse? DO NOT BUY HTC!!!

I have a two month old M8 Harmon Kardon that has been an utter disappointment. Last week the volume button completely broke, how I don't know. I called HTC and they said they would replace the phone. All I had to do was put a $299 deposit on the replacement and once they receive my phone they'd release the money back to me. I started the process on Monday and was told I would get a replacement within the next 1-2 days.

I checked online Monday night and no replacement sent. No replacement sent Tuesday. Tuesday night on go on chat with them and was advised their was some issue that they would not explain but I would get my phone shipped out Wednesday and have it Thursday morning. I this point I was skeptical and checked several times during the day to see if the swap was processed. Nope. I contacted them and was promised to have my phone Thursday morning.

Thursday came and no phone. There was an issue and it was escalated and I would have a supervisor call. No phone calls, no returned e-mails, nothing. I just called them tonight and was advised the phone was out of stock with no ETA of when there would be a replacement.

Per their "protocols" they choose not to replace the M* HK with another M* or M( as it was their "protocols". Their protocols are more important to them than their customers. Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Please any one if you are looking into an HTC, don't their customer service is the worst I have ever seen in a company. Nothing but canned apologies. They refuse to give out any contact e-mails whatsoever. I believe Sprint should not sell their products.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Can HTC's customer service get any worse? DO NOT BUY HTC!!!

If you had TEP a Sprint store could have replaced it for free. Dealing with manufacturers always is a pain.

Highlighted
Patron

Re: Can HTC's customer service get any worse? DO NOT BUY HTC!!!

I do have TEP, Sprint referred me back to the manufacturer

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat