cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get data?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cannot get data?

So me and my sister both got new phones. She has an iPhone 6 and i got the HTC One M8 H/K. Whenever we're in the car or outside, she can get LTE just fine but my HTC says 3G. When i launch chrome or the play store, i dont get data. I get the little icon saying it cant establish a connection to data or something. I have gotten LTE once for like 30 seconds and then back to 3G, with NO connection or data. We did get a free tablet with limited data on my account, so that may have something to do with it. I have been on hold with sprint for like 10 minutes now, but i thought some people here might know whats up. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Cannot get data?

ugho16758,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We can understand your frustration. Have you been able to update your device? Have you been having these troubles since you got the device? Let us know. We can send a refresher to your phone. Let us know we are on the case. - Lamar
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat