Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC one m8 HK lollipop update.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC one m8 HK lollipop update.

According to the release date. Both regular m8 and HK editions are expected to receive the update!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Lollipop OTA to begin this weekend

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
Journeyman

I meant today's date as stated on the official sprint document!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Lollipop OTA to begin this weekend

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my update last night. We'll see how it goes. Trying to figure out how the new notifications work.

Highlighted
Master

broncop3t3_ - That's great! Glad that you finally got the update. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are here for you. - Stanley
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I received the update this afternoon and it bricked my phone. not very happy because I have to wait until Tuesday to get a new HTC ONE. this is not good

Highlighted
GrandMaster

reset the phone. is it able to turn on at all or does it just go into a boot loop?

Journeyman

the phone is in a white screen with constant error messages, I went to the sprint repair store and they ordered me a phone for today, now I call them today and they tell me they have no info on the order so I have to wait another day. I'm seriously considering taking my business else where

Highlighted
GrandMaster

are you able to turn the phone off and on at least? if so have you attempted to boot the phone up in safe mode to see if it will let you get past that first screen?

Highlighted
Journeyman

They did everything at the sprint store I did a soft and hard reset when before I went and nothing the phone is bricked so that's why sprint ordered me a new one

Highlighted
GrandMaster

gotcha..for what its worth most dont think to boot the phone into safe mode..

Highlighted
Journeyman

if I can get by the white screen maybe  but I can't get by the white screen nothing but error messages

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat