Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC one m8 HK lollipop update.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC one m8 HK lollipop update.

According to the release date. Both regular m8 and HK editions are expected to receive the update!

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
GrandMaster

turn the phone off..hold the volume down button and power the phone back up while holding the volume down button still. if it works then it should bump you into a completely different screen. if it cant even do that then yah replacement time.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

ok let me try I will let you know what happened

Highlighted
Journeyman

all I got was a blank message John Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

HJM114 - Just ignore the message it was posted in the wrong area as well.

-John
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

no problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

it worked thank you so much for the advise the phone is working and up and running now

Highlighted
GrandMaster

no worries. is it still in safe mode or did you do that and then back back out of that again?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nah no safe mode I went to factory reset and wiped it completely once it rebooted it started upgrading going I'm through the features now.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

ok...a bit late but the plan was that if you were able to get in there while under safe mode you should have been able to back everything up before doing the FR lol..

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had everything backed up I'm good with my contacts lol

Highlighted
GrandMaster

k that works. personally i have a ton of music and pictures i have to make sure to back up or i lose it all lol..

Journeyman

I know I have an app where I have all my stuff backed up I hope with Sense 7 that they add more of the Stock Lollipop features

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat