Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC one m8 HK lollipop update.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC one m8 HK lollipop update.

According to the release date. Both regular m8 and HK editions are expected to receive the update!

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted
GrandMaster

that would be nice..honestly though i gave up a long time ago on expecting certain things or abilities from the manufacturers and just kind of go with the swing lol..all kinds of rumors will be out there on what it might or might not bring in but until its right in front of me its only a rumor still.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

yeah same here , I really wish they would have added the multiple account feature , all the other android phones have it and it's the best security feature

Highlighted
Master

Hello HJM114,

Updates are sent out in waves to avoid the system overloading. Watch out for your update for Lollipop and keep us posted.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Hello HJM114,

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the largest release of the Android platform. The manufacturer will decide when they will roll out Lollipop and how many of the Lollipop features will be available.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

HJ already has Lollipop on his device.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat