cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lollipop - Multi User feature missing?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lollipop - Multi User feature missing?

Is anyone having issues finding this? From what i'm reading, it should be in the corner of quick settings but it's nowhere to be found. Have read on a different forum someone else is in the same boat.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Lollipop - Multi User feature missing?

HTC removed it for some odd reason

Highlighted
Master

HJM114 - Thank you for reaching out to us. Was the feature there before receiving the Software update? Keep us posted. We are here to help. - Taje
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

feature is a part of the Android 5.0 update, it's on the M7 but not on the M8 sprintcare on twitter said it hasn't been removed but M8 owners are not seeing it

Highlighted
Journeyman

Correct. It is brand new with Android 5 so I wouldn't have seen it before. This update should be the first time we're seeing it

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah but it's not there according to some M8 users who have the update

Highlighted
Master

HJM114,

Have you tried clicking on your user photo when you pull down the notification window? Let me know if this works.

- Ronald
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

That just goes to your contact card. Do yall really not know what is in your own update? Probably not a good sign that I have to Google it for you

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-add-and-manage-user-accounts-on-Android-5.0-Lollipop-smartphones_id63163

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC removed it , the way they explained it they wanted to enhance the Kid Mode and they feel screen pinning is a substantial security option they may add it in sense 7

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem with Samsung Note 3.  I upgraded to Lollipop 5.0 and it has no multi user mode. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat