cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M8 HK no wifi after lollipop update

Journeyman

M8 HK no wifi after lollipop update

Wifi is not working after lollipop update on htc one m8 hk...

Is anyone else having this issue?

mobile data works but wifi doesn't work after update.

htconem8hk

htconem8

#updatebrokemyphone

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: M8 HK no wifi after lollipop update

P.Xizor - Oh no! That's not good. Please use the following link http://sprint.co/1ArEl8X for troubleshooting steps. Please keep us informed if you are able to connect to Wi-Fi. - ShaquilleSprint Social Care
Journeyman

Did not work. When connected to wifi it will not even let me update the profile through Sprint Zone (flagged as failed network). However, data works as long as I am not connected to wifi. It was working fine before the update.

Master

P.Xizor - Have you tried turning off the Auto network switch setting of your phone? From the home screen, tap apps icon->tap settings, ->tap Wi-Fi,->tap menu icon ->tap advanced,-> tap auto switch to mobile network to enable or disable. Make sure it does not have a check mark. - Shaquille
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I updated my M8 H/K Saturday morning, and haven't had any issue with wi-fi (zero issues with anything, actually).

GrandMaster

have you attempted to clear the data and cache on the wifi app? worst case scenario you'll have to do a factory reset on the device..i have been hearing about this randomly hitting device across the board that have received the Lollipop update buts again its only random.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat