cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sms Issues with Htc one M8- either cant send or sends 10 times

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sms Issues with Htc one M8- either cant send or sends 10 times

Me and my wife have both been having this issue, If i send her a text, it shows as pending for a long time, and then she receives the text 5-10 times. Same for when she texts me. We work in different parts of Nashville so its not just a location issue. has been going on for the last 2 days. Have updated prl and profile, as well as searched for software updates.   any idea whats going on here?

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Sms Issues with Htc one M8- either cant send or sends 10 times

Youngmathimus

I understand how important it is to have communication. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Have you tried using or downloading the Sprint Zone App to diagnose the phone? Also, please provide us with the nearest cross streets and zip code to look further into the area. Thank you for your patience.

- Dyan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

yes i have done the device diag with sprint zone, it passes the tests, But when i do sms test, i receive the text several times. I also talked to another sprint tech and they had me re activate my phone, which seemed to fix the issue for about 30 minutes but its happening again. 

Fergus rd and sandhill road

Master

Youngmathimus - Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code for the area. Also, have you already taken the device in to the store for further diagnostic tests? - Jamar
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've already given that info.

Master

Youngmathimus - There's no outages, but upgrades are being completed. Once it's done, you'll see an improvement in your services. I will alert our network team about the issues you are experiencing. I understand how time-critical this can be and I appreciate your patience. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat