Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon

My HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon update to the 4.20... Version of software last week and the touch screen appeared slow right after and now it seems as if a section of the touch screen is unresponsive, mostly in the middle and mostly when it is in what could be called portrait view. It also loses data connectivity from time to time. It says there are no new updates for software but when I try to update the profile or the PRL is tells me it is unable to and if it persists contact customer service. It has also given me an error code of 1233. It was working fine until the update. is this a problem with the update? Is anyone else having these issues? If so, are there fixes? I have only had the phone a couple of months and as I stated it was working properly until the latest update. Any advice?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Sprint HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon

JAGRACER1875,

Sorry to hear that. It is unusual for that to happen, however, it is not unlikely. Go to Sprint.com/storelocator to find a store near you. Bring your device there and have them run a diagnostic test on your device. They will be able to tell you what state your phone is in. Prior to going to the store, please save your phone information and perform a Master Reset. Keep us updated.

- Geraldine
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Sprint HTC One M8 Harmon Kardon

Thank you Geraldine. I was going to schedule an appointment to have it checked out but at some point yesterday afternoon it started working correctly. Weird. I have no explanation for why it started working correctly but I will surely take it in if it acts up again.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat