cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Bring out the Audiophile in you with HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition and Onyx Studio

Sprint Product Ambassador

20140506_155840.jpg

There no words to describe how great the sound from the HTC One M8 Harman Kardon edition is when paired with the Harman Kardon Onyx Studio bluetooth speaker. The HTC One M8 Harman Kardon edition comes with Harman Kardon Audio. When paired or connected to headset, Livestage kicks in along with Clari-Fi.

Here is a demo I created where I paired my HTC One M8 Harman Kardon edition with my Harman Kardon Onyx Studio and streamed music from Spotify Premium

In the video, I showed where where both Clari-Fi and Livestage are located in Harman Kardon Audio along with headset options available through Livestage.

Spotify-US.jpg

Harman Kardon Audio really makes a difference and can be head when I streamed music from Spotify...

For a limited time, purchase the new HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition for $0 down on the Sprint Framily plan and you'll receive 6 months of Free Spotify service, plus the Onyx Studio speaker for just $99.99.

Visit a Sprint retail store and check out the HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition and the Harman/Kardon Onyx Studio today for the audiophile in you!

Enjoy,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee