cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One M8 Camera quality

Journeyman

Being part of this team allows you to try out multiple phones, and one of the items that make me want to continue to use the phone is the quality of the camera.

With the popularity of social networking sites as Facebook, Instagram, Vine etcc.. that feature of the phone becomes all the more important.

With all that being said, the HTC One M8 really delivers for the quality of photos.

I took a few shots of the house that I just moved into and thought I would share what caught my eye.

The phone is perfect for those who want to capture all those important moments, this was the first time my kids got into the pool.

pool.jpg

So you might be wondering why are you posting a pic of darkness, but I wanted to show you the difference between flash on and off.

I was thouroughly amazed at how clear of a picture you can get even when the flash is on and how bright the flash is when taking pictures.

dark.jpg

light2.jpg

All in all, the camera quality along with the in house editing feautres should make you want to go out and purchase this phone.

Thank you for reading my blog.

Stanny George

Sprint IP Services

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.

sprintemployee.

1 Comment