cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One M8 Harman Kardon

Journeyman

As I’ve noted in past blogs, HTC knocked the design features out of the park with their new HTC One M8. Add to it Sprint’s exclusive Harman Kardon edition for a few bucks more, and the best phone ever is even better!! I made mention to the high quality sound I was getting in my previous blog, especially when combining the Harman Kardon AES headphones that come with this spectacular device. It turns out, HTC has special settings to fit other types of headphones as well!

That’s right, even if your favorites (or closest) pair of headphones isn’t the included HK earbuds, you can still take advantage of the LiveStage effect! Simply plug in your headphones, go to Settings>Harman/Kardon audio> and press LiveStage. Select the best description for your headphones, and enjoy your music like you’ve never heard it before.

Screenshot_2014-05-20-13-26-49.png

I’m so pleased with the music quality of this device, and the enhancements that are achieved through the Sprint, Harman/Kardon partnership is astounding. Clarifi and Livestage are two tremendous features that are exclusively available through Sprint’s Harman Kardon edition of the HTC One M8. You won’t find a better phone for music lovers anywhere.

For more information go to HTC One (M8) Harman Kardon

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.