cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador HTC one M8 harman/kardon spigen case: Champagne dreams

Journeyman

I was determined to not have a case on this phone just because it looked so good, but then I handed the phone over to my kids and an image flashed into my head of the phone slowly tumbling toward the ground.

I decided that though this phone is beautiful and built sturdy it needs to be protected.

For that I decided to purchase the Spigen case, but I just didn't get any old one. I got one to match the harman/kardon edition.

Here is the link from Amazon, it is listed for 19.99 with free shipping for Prime members.

http://www.amazon.com/Spigen%C2%AE-CUSHION-Protective-Champagne-Cushioned/dp/B00IF5B3TE/ref=sr_1_4?i...

Check out the photos that I took.

As you can see, this case really just goes well with the champagne finish of the phone.

case2.jpgcase3.jpg

A side by side between the phone with the case and without.

KIMG0001.jpgKIMG0003.jpg

As you can see, the case doesn't add too much bulk to the phone yet it provides the protection and peace of mind that you will need.

HTC picked up where it left off last year with this beast of a phone.

The harman/kardon edition enhances the audio and offers a beautiful finish.

Just as if you would protect anything of worth, protect your htc one M8 with this beautiful case.

Get this case, and you too can hear Robin Leech in the background Champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.