cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Bringing joy back to cubicleville

Sprint Product Ambassador

I can still recall a few years ago hearing of Netflix and thinking, “why would anyone pay for streaming shows.” Well later I tried it thanks to a promotion and now I am completely hooked.

It was also not so long ago (last week actually) that I thought the same of subscription music. After all, there are many free music streaming resources out there and with services like iHeart radio and Pandora good music is just an App away.

Fast forward to the introduction of the harman/kardon edition of the HTC One (M8) with a special Spotify promotion for an extended trial music period/discount for Sprint customers and now suddenly my music listening world has been transformed.

spotify.jpg

My little work world mostly consists of hours camped in a joyless cubicle filled with dull silence and artificial light. Imagine my excitement to realize that suddenly I can turn my surroundings into an audiophile party that I fully control. I now have not just artists but my favorite full albums right here. There is joy in Cubicleville.

But wait there is more!

Thanks to the HTC One (M8) harman/kardon edition my joyful connection now travels with me. First in the car thanks to Bluetooth, next at the gym thanks to the included premium headphones and finally blasting the full house with the harmon/kardon Onx speaker that I have purchased as an accessory. (sorry neighbors)   This incredible speaker is only $99 when partnered with the HTC One harman/kardon.

Best yet, thanks to the exclusive and to be discussed more in my next post harman/karmon Clari-fy the music sounds fantastic.

I would not have taken Spotify out for a premium spin if it were not for the awesome six months free promotion that our Sprint Framily plan customers are ready to enjoy. Not in the Framily? No worry is there are discounts for other Sprint customers as well.

I can tell I am going to stick around with Spotify even after the promo ends. Look out cubicle neighbors as you just might catch me awkwardly dancing and I am thinking about adding lights and disco ball to the ceiling.

Have you tried Spotify yet? What do you think?

Your Sprint Product Ambassador David

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee