cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Let's Clari-Fi with Spotify for your best audio experience!

Sprint Product Ambassador

HK M8 Clari-fi Spotify.JPG

I have had my HTC One M8 harman/kardon edition for a couple of weeks now and I am really enjoying it with Spotify! Another reason I am enjoying Spotify on my HTC One M8 harman/kardon edition is how Clari-Fi helps improve my music listening experience.

Clari-Fi is new from harman/kardon that restores the audio quality. If I turn Clari-Fi off, I can hear the difference in my streaming music. My digital music sounds so much better with Clari-Fi on by making sounds cleaner and more dynamic as the song was intended to be. Clari-Fi works on all music files automatically from MP3 to streaming music when the audio quality is low when it is turned on.

Clarifi Banner.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-16-20-48-10.png

I have a phone with two great sounding front facing speakers with harman/kadon audio and stream my favorite music from Spotify. Now, I would like to share a tip on Spotify to make your audio experience even better.

Screenshot_2014-05-16-20-42-15.pngScreenshot_2014-05-21-13-04-31.png

Spotify has a Music Quality setting that is defaulted to Normal for Streaming and Downloading music. I changed my setting for both to Extreme Quality. This setting provides the best audio experience for both Streaming and Download.

Screenshot_2014-05-16-20-41-25.pngScreenshot_2014-05-16-20-42-15.pngScreenshot_2014-05-16-20-46-51.png

A few random screenshots of Spotify from my HTC One M8 harman/kardon edition

Time to turn on Spotify and stream some music with my HTC One M8 harman/kardon edition through my harman/kardon Onyx Studio bluetooth speaker.

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee