cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: My case for Spigen on my HTC One M8 Harman Kardon Edition

Sprint Product Ambassador

Cases.JPG

One of the first things I do when I have a new phone coming is hunt for a case to protect it. I have a 4 year old and 18 month old that love to play with phones as much as their daddy. The case not only need to protect my HTC One M8 harmon/kardon edition from harm, I need it to be functional for my needs too.

Hoco case 1.JPG

Hoco makes a very attractive pu leather case for the HTC One M8 harman/kardon with a window view type case. Coming from a LG G2. I loved the Quickwindow case it had. I wanted to find something similar and tried this one. This case window features do not work in a way I can use it and when I flip it back to take a picture, the window is in the way of the duo lens and the plastic over the window covers the other camera lens. The case is very appealing, just will not work for me on my HTC One M8 harman/kardon.

HTC Case 1.JPG 

HTC Flip case was another option I tried because I like flip cases. The case is very nice and protects the phone on all corners and has cut outs for my harman/kardon audio for when I am streaming music from Spotify ( I really love that app and even more now that I have the premium version). The only problem I have with this case is similar to the Hoco case. I take a lot of pictures and holding the case open to take a picture of my two daughters can be challenging. So I went hunting for another case to protect my HTC One harman/kardon.

Spigen case 1.JPG

Spigen is my 3rd and the one I ended up keeping on my HTC One M8 harman/kardon. I purchased the champagne gold case to compliment the champagne gold accent on my HTC One M8 harman/kardon. The case provides protection on all corners and still gives me a metal finish on the back. I am able to take pictures with no interference of a flip case and my 4 year old said "Daddy that is a really cool case". The only draw back I have on this case is the IR Blaster is blocked so not able to use HTC TV remote for changing channels. That is not a problem as I would rather have my phone protected and have the ability to use the camera.

Spigen case 3.JPG

There are other cases out there for the HTC One M8 and HTC One M8 harman/kardon edition, including HTC Dot View case. When looking for a case to protect your phone, make sure it is the case for you. Spigen is the case for my HTC One M8 harman/kardon and my dad's HTC One M8 harman/kardon.in aintree green to match his '30 Ford sedan. Spigen offers the Slim Armor case in several colors if you are looking for a case to protect your HTC One M8 or HTC One M8 harman/kardon edition.

What is your case preference?

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee